This is the BEST greek salad around! You’re friends and family will all be asking for this easy recipe that pairs beautifully with any meal and any holiday!
Every time we visit out family in BC we come back with amazing recipes.
They are GOOD cooks, bakers, everything!
This year, among other recipes, we learned how to make a quick and easy greek salad dressing. Honestly, we have made this salad at least once a week throughout the entire summer. I bring it to picnics, reunions, BBQs.
And just like I asked… someone always asks how I made it!
(all cut into large chucks)
1 pepper (any colour)
can of black olives (pitted)
(pasta if you choose)
You can double, triple, multiply these amounts however you like! Or just at more or less of your favourites :)
3/4 c. olive oil
1/4 c. red wine vinegar
1 tbsp greek seasoning (or maybe a bit more… to taste)
1 tbsp dijon mustard
The dressing is enough to last for a few salads, so I just keep it in the fridge until I’m ready for the next round :)
Seriously… go try it!
It’s soooo easy, and soooo addictive!
I know there are a million variations of this recipe out there, but this is the easiest I’ve seen, that still tastes amazing.
Hope you enjoy :)
- 1 tomato
- 1 cucumber
- 1 pepper (any colour)
- feta cheese
- can of black olives (pitted)
- (pasta if you choose)
- 3/4 c. olive oil
- 1/4 c. red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp greek seasoning (or maybe a bit more... to taste)
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- Cut the cucumber, tomato, pepper, and feta cheese into large chunks.
- Drain olives and add to mixture
- In a new bowl, mix oil oil, red wine vinegar, greek seasoning, and dijon mustard to form a dressing.
- Pour some of the dressing onto the greek salad - you will not need all of it!
- Chill and serve when you are ready to enjoy!