Tackling home renovations and DIY projects is hard work! Doing that while you run a home business, raise three children, and keep up a country household is next to impossible! So I do everything I can to maintain a healthy work-life balance – and I’m sharing exactly how I do that!
Maintaining that perfect balance for my family means being organized, having quick and easy recipes, and sharing what’s working (or isn’t working!) for us. You’ll find all of that and more in the project gallery below!
If you’re looking for tips on getting creative, decorating, or renovating, check out the other great project galleries:
Here’s a hint of what you’ll find in the gallery:
- My popular yearly calendar: 2018
- Work Tips: How to Have a Productive Monday
- Family: How to Survive Renovations Together
- Organization Ideas: Desk Organizer
- Easy Desserts (cause I LOVE dessert!): No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake