Welcome to another Talented Tuesday! I’m so glad that you stopped by :) Can’t wait to see the projects that you’ve been working on over the past week.
Lindi from Love Create Celebrate
Amy from Home Remedies
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Sydney from Tastefully Frugal
Aspen Jay from Aspen Jay
The Organized Life – Storage Solutions by the Painted Apron
French Script Scenciled Tables by Canary Street Crafts
Don’t Forget to be Awesome Clutch by Artsy Fartsy Mama
Bench out of a Bed by A Junkchick Life
If you were featured this week don’t forget to grab a button (in the sidebar!) for your site! [Coming soon!]
Remember to head over to my fellow hostess’ blogs to check out their features!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? :)
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links. Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar and link back somewhere on your blog.
Please, no more than 3 links
I can’t wait to see the amazing projects that you are sharing this week!