Welcome to another Talented Tuesday! I’m so glad that you stopped by :) Can’t wait to see the projects that you’ve been working on over the past week.
Lindi from Love Create Celebrate
Amy from Home Remedies
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Staci from Crafty Staci
Aspen Jay from Aspen Jay
Our most clicked on link this week was a wonderful recipe for Savoury Chicken Breasts with Garlic-Thyme Sauce by Not to Diet but to Live. If your mouth is watering from looking at this picture then be sure to click over and see the full recipe!
My first feature this week is this Thrift Store Tray Refresh by Sweet Parrish Place. I am also a big fan of mixing metals these days, and I LOVE what she did with this piece!
Leia from Eat it and Say Yum always knows how to make my mouth water, and this Rocky Road Sheet Cake is no exception!
I love the idea of this Repurposed DIY Flower Pot by Anderson + Grant. How come I never come across (or envision? lol) amazing thrift finds like this?!
If you were featured this week don’t forget to grab a button for your site! [In the sidebar!]
Remember to head over to my fellow hostess’ blogs to check out their features!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? :)
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links. Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar and link back somewhere on your blog.
I can’t wait to see the amazing projects that you are sharing this week!