Easy DIY Mini Christmas Wreath Ornaments! Use jute string and red, gold and burlap accents to create adorable Christmas decorations!
Aren’t these the cutest little ornaments you’ve ever seen! Thank you again, for joining me! This is day two of my eight days of amazing Christmas crafts for my home :) I just LOVE how these mini Christmas wreath ornaments turned out.
I’m incorporating a lot of red, gold, and burlap into my Christmas decor this year, so these jute twine mini wreaths fit right in! I love bringing my decorations scheme right into the tree decor too :)
How to Make Your Mini Christmas Wreath Ornaments
- Jute String
- Styrofoam Wreaths
- Various decorations – I used burlap ribbon, felt, jingle bells, & ribbon
Step-By-Step Tutorial for Your Mini Christmas Wreath Ornaments
For all three of the wreaths, I started by wrapping the styrofoam wreaths in jute string and then gluing the final piece of string in place. Once the wreaths were wrapped, I turned to decorating them.
First Wreath Ornament
For this first Christmas Wreath Ornament, I simply strung two small jingle bells that I had lying around through a piece of jute string, and tied them to the top of the wreath. Then I made a bow from a small piece of burlap ribbon and glued it on top.
Second Wreath Ornament
For the second wreath, I made three teensy tiny felt flowers in red, maroon, and white and glued them into place. You can use this tutorial if you’re not sure how to make the flowers. Then I added a burlap ribbon as the decorative ribbon to hold the wreath up.
Third Wreath Ornament
For the final Christmas wreath ornament, I made teensy, adorable burlap rosettes using some burlap ribbon that was laced with gold sparkles. You can use a tutorial like this one to make some yourself :) Then I added a gold ribbon to the top and I was done!
Of course, I needed one pic to show how amazing they look on the tree!
Hope you like these Christmas Wreath Ornaments as much as I do!! Let me know what you think :)
More Burlap Christmas Decoration Ideas
Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel for more great holiday season DIYs!
For more burlap Christmas ideas, check out these posts:
- Jute string
- Styrofoam wreaths
- Various decorations - I used burlap ribbon, felt, jingle bells, & ribbon
- Start by wrapping the styrofoam wreaths in jute string.
- Glue the final piece of string in place.
- To decorate the first wreath, string two small jingle bells through a piece of jute string, and tie them to the top of the wreath.
- Then make a bow from a small piece of burlap ribbon and glued it on top.
- For the second wreath, make three tiny felt flowers in red, maroon, and white and glue them into place. You can use the tutorial linked in the blog post to help.
- Then add a burlap ribbon as the decorative ribbon to hold the wreath up.
- For the final wreath, make small burlap rosettes using some burlap ribbon laced with gold sparkles. Use the tutorial linked in the article for help with this.
- Then add a gold ribbon to the top and you’re done!