2. Cut yarn – I used approx. 5 arms lengths (finger to finger).
3. Put two cardboard circles of the same size side-by-side and line up the edge of the string with the inside edge of the circles.
4. Start wrapping the string around the circle (through the inside edge and around the outside edge)
5. Continue until the circle is completely covered.
6. Make a space between the two cardboard circles you put together initially.
7. Place your scissors between the two slits in order to cut the outside edge of the yarn circles.
8. Cut around the entire circle. Be careful not to let go of the strings in the middle or the yarn will unravel from the cardboard.
9. Put an additional piece of yarn between the two cardboard pieces and wrap it around.
10. Tie the additional piece of string around the centre of the yarn between the cardboard pieces
11. Pull apart the cardboard
12. Ta-Da! Cute decorative pom-pom. Repeat with more colours and sizes of cardboard circles.