Happy Mother’s Day crafters!!! If you’re new to the wonderful world of crafting – or even if you consider yourself to be a “basic” crafter – then Cricut’s brand new machine is just perfect for you! This nifty new machine is called the Cricut Explore One™ and it’s perfect for crafting beginners and basic crafters because if offers a simplified design-and-cut system that is incredibly user-friendly! The Cricut Explore One™ actually offers most of the same features as the other cricut machines, it just costs less!
The Cricut was actually the first crafting tool I ever bought, and I never looked back!
Here a a few of the great projects I’ve made using my Cricut Explore:
I’ve used it to cut out stencils that could later be painted onto fabric, or clothing!
I cut leather pieces that I formed into accessories, like this Leather Heart Headband :)
I cut vinyl to create artwork for my home, like this Gold Heart Art :)
I cut every card and decoration using the Cricut to create the perfect Puppy Birthday Party!
In addition to its affordable price, here a few other things about the Cricut Explore One that you’re sure to LOVE:
- It can cut over 60 different materials, from delicate vellum, to thick leather. It will also cut card stock, vinyl, fabric, balsa wood, and more… without complicated settings.
- You’ll have FREE access to Cricut’s Design Space online software and iPad app so you’ll be able to design on your own computer or tablet.
- The Explore One allows you to cut a wide variety of shapes and sizes with exceptional precision, from 1/4″ tall up to 11 1/2″ wide x 23 1/2″ tall! [note: I have GREAT plans for using the long 23″ cuts… coming soon on the blog!]
- You can upload your own images and use your own fonts – for free!
- Each machine comes with over 25 free 1-click projects and 50+ free images to get you started and experimenting right away.
- If you want to use the machine to write or score, you can easily swap out the cutting cartridge for a Cricut Explore One Accessory Adapter and Pen
The Cricut Explore One™ makes it easy, fast, and affordable for you to explore your creativity and delight your loved ones with personal handmade projects and gifts! And if you purchase your very own Cricut Explore One™ before the end of May – you’ll get FREE shipping if you use the code MAYSHIP!
I know you’ll love your Cricut as much as I love mine :)
** This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase by linking my through my links. As always, opinions are 100% my own. For more information, please read my disclosure policy**