It’s that time of year again! Instead of New Years resolutions, I try to write out some goals each year. Yesterday I reviewed my 2017 goals, and I didn’t do so hot… whoopsie! I sort of forgot about a few of them! This year I’m gonna set a few reminders throughout the year to refresh my memory and hopefully finish a few extra goals for 2018!
If your making your own list, it can be anything to help you improve your work, home life, family life etc. My goals are meant to motivate me to learn, to be productive, and to balance work and home life.
Here are my 18 goals for 2018:
1. Do a wood burning project
2. Do a quick (as in weekend) kitchen update
3. Make something out of acryllic
4. Give our hallway a makeover
5. Make a new blog project gallery
6. Make something special for the baby’s “space”
(he/she won’t have their own nursery)
7. Get new flooring installed all over the house
8. Share a few simple scrap wood projects
9. Get to 10,000 Instagram followers
10. Tackle a LARGE reno (e.g. our main bathroom)
11. Use my planner ALL YEAR to stay organized.
12. Get some family photos up in the new house
13. Potty train Evelyn (before baby comes!)
14. Make a new copper project
15. Get to a blog conference
16. Teach Ellie a new outdoor sport
17. Make a YouTube Trailer
18. Do a DIY lighting project (maybe a lamp?)
What are your goals for 2017? I’d LOVE to hear them!