Every year I try to come up with goals or resolutions to motivate me into action throughout the next year, and to inspire me when I get into a rut. Since it’s 2016, I’m sharing my 16 goals this time around!
Here are my 16 goals for 2016:
1. Complete a wood-burning project
2. Sew something using a zipper
3. Redecorate our guest bedroom
4. Learn to run with my double stroller
5. Have a weekend away with my husband
6. Finish a scrapbook of Evelyn’s first year
7. Create a fun toddler craft
8. Cut wood on my cricut
9. Teach Ellie her letters and numbers
10. Make a DIY advent calendar
11. Experiment with watercolour painting
12. Make a chalkboard printable
13. Plan an amazing 1st birthday party for Evelyn – It was zoo themed :)
14. Spend more time outdoors as a family
15. Do a lighting project
16. Finally finish redecorating our master bedroom! (*fingers crossed*)
What are your goals for 2016? I’d LOVE to hear them!
I bolded the completed ones :) See my 2017 Goals HERE!